- Please use this header when posting your entries.
- The subject line must have a tittle and the name of your recipient.
- Use lj-cut when posting your drabbles/drawbles.
- Tag your entries with the appropriate tags- !holiday exchange fest 2018, the main pairing or character, (please do not tag all the characters mentioned in the story), rating, whether is a drabble or drawable and most importantly your contributor tag :-).
- Important! Once posting starts please read and comment. These writers and artists have done amazing work for you all to enjoy and they deserve to be praised for that. We have always been proud of the participants of this community because you all support each other, is the one thing that makes the community what it is. It warms our hearts and I'm sure yours too.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask us.
Holiday Exchange Fest- Posting Guidelines
Author: aeris444 Title: Teasing game Rating: PG Pairing/s: none Character/s: Merlin, Gwaine Summary: Gwaine loves to tease Word Count:…
Title/Creation: Queen of the Night Link: https://camelot-drabble.livejournal.com/1792244.html Prompt: Ygraine Title/Creation: Stonework Link:…
Author: gilli_ann Title: Stonework Rating: G Character/s: Merlin, Arthur Summary: The person Arthur searches for may be closer than…