Title: Recommendation for Alliance Enhancement
Summary: Arthur is sometimes a little too all business.
Word Count: 235
Prompt: Bingo Card - proposal
Situation: Partner A has engaged in a 6 year close, personal alliance with Partner M. The alliance has survived misunderstandings, confusion, dissension, conflict, and intense outside interference. Partner A has made great strides on his sanctimonious demeanor while Partner M has learned to be less reproachful. Partner A and Partner M are both hearty and hale with no discernible mental deficiencies. Partner A and Partner M have both demonstrated that they are compatible both intellectually and physically.
Proposed Solution: Partner A is suggesting changing the nature of the relationship with Partner M from an alliance to a legal conjugal union.
1. Partner A will arrange the procurement of an adornment for Partner M.
2. Partner A will arrange for an appropriate meeting place.
3. Partner A will then make the proposed recommendation for alliance enhancement.
4. If approved, Partner A and Partner M will commemorate said amendment of the alliance.
1. Partner A and Partner M will receive more satisfaction and stability than the current alliance provides.
2. An upgrade in the current alliance would provide proof of commitment to those who have demonstrated an opinion that the alliance would not endure.
1. Partner M could reject said proposal.
2. Partner M could reject said proposal and end the alliance with Partner A.
3. Associates of Partner M might encourage Partner M to reject the proposal.
4. Close relations of Partner A might engage in threatening behavior toward Partner M.