Spoon Tactics

Author: ajsrandom
Title: Spoon Tactics
Rating: G
Pairing/s: none
Character/s: Arthur, Merlin
Summary: Merlin has been eating Arthur's breakfast cereal again.
Warnings: none
Word Count: 190
Prompt: 470, You're threatening me with a spoon?
Author's Notes: :)
....................................................................................................................................................................................

“Merlin, stop eating my cereal,” Arthur said to his flatmate.

“Well, you should buy less delicious cereal then,” Merlin replied.

“I won’t. It’s my cereal and we agreed to you being hands-off.”

“We didn’t agree. You told me not to touch it.”

“Merlin, just stop eating it. Or else.” Arthur brandished his spoon.

“You’re threatening me with a spoon?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, sire, I guess I’ll have to back off.” Merlin laughed.

Arthur whipped his spoon up lightning fast and whacked Merlin on the nose. Merlin recoiled in pain, yelling, “Ow!”

“I did say, ‘Or else,’” Arthur noted.

“Arthur! I think you broke my nose.”

“Oh come on, It can’t be that bad. I didn’t even hit you that hard. Let me take a look.”

Merlin dropped his hands from his face and Arthur walked closer. “It looks like you’re going to bruise but it doesn’t look broken,” he said.

“That’s a relief.”

“Are you going to stay away from my cereal now?”

“Yes. I’ll just buy my own and write ‘Merlin’ on it.”

“Good idea.”

“Just don’t come near me with a spoon again.”

“No guarantees.”

Merlin fled the room.