Home Sweet Home
Author:
ajsrandom
Title: Home Sweet Home
Rating: G
Pairing/s: Merlin/Morgana
Character/s: Merlin. Morgana
Summary: Morgana wants to add a special decoration to their home.
Warnings: none
Word Count: 143
Prompt: 531, Candle
Author's Notes: A follow-on to last week's drabble.
........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ............
“I have a holiday tradition I’d like to observe, even though it’s from my father’s side of the family,” Morgana said.
“Sure,” Merlin replied. “What is it?”
“I’d like to put candles in all our windows.”
“Isn’t that a fire hazard?”
Morgana smacked his shoulder. “They would be battery-powered ones.”
“Oh, I know.”
“You are such a pill!” But Morgana laughed anyway.
Merlin grinned. “Of course you can put candles in the windows. Do you have them already?”
“No, I thought I’d ask you first, since I’ve used up almost all of our Christmas decorating budget already.”
“It’s fine with me if you splurge. We don’t have a lot of windows anyway.”
Morgana threw her arms around him. “Thank you.”
“I just want you to be happy with the way our home looks.”
“It will be so lovely.”
“I have no doubt whatsoever.”
Title: Home Sweet Home
Rating: G
Pairing/s: Merlin/Morgana
Character/s: Merlin. Morgana
Summary: Morgana wants to add a special decoration to their home.
Warnings: none
Word Count: 143
Prompt: 531, Candle
Author's Notes: A follow-on to last week's drabble.
........................................
“I have a holiday tradition I’d like to observe, even though it’s from my father’s side of the family,” Morgana said.
“Sure,” Merlin replied. “What is it?”
“I’d like to put candles in all our windows.”
“Isn’t that a fire hazard?”
Morgana smacked his shoulder. “They would be battery-powered ones.”
“Oh, I know.”
“You are such a pill!” But Morgana laughed anyway.
Merlin grinned. “Of course you can put candles in the windows. Do you have them already?”
“No, I thought I’d ask you first, since I’ve used up almost all of our Christmas decorating budget already.”
“It’s fine with me if you splurge. We don’t have a lot of windows anyway.”
Morgana threw her arms around him. “Thank you.”
“I just want you to be happy with the way our home looks.”
“It will be so lovely.”
“I have no doubt whatsoever.”
