Untitled (art)
Artist:
schweet_heart
Title: Untitled
Rating: G
Pairing: None
Character/s: OC (Sir Galahad)
Media: Pencil on paper
Warnings: None
Prompt: #227 Beautiful
Artist’s Notes: I couldn't fic this week (yay writer's block -_-) so I drew stuff instead. This is a vague unfinished headcanon for one of my (sort-of) OCs, Sir Galahad, who will hopefully make an appearance later on in one of my WIPs. Galahad is known by some as the purest and fairest of Arthur's knights. Needless to say, Arthur doesn't like him very much, which is why he looks so wary XD

Title: Untitled
Rating: G
Pairing: None
Character/s: OC (Sir Galahad)
Media: Pencil on paper
Warnings: None
Prompt: #227 Beautiful
Artist’s Notes: I couldn't fic this week (yay writer's block -_-) so I drew stuff instead. This is a vague unfinished headcanon for one of my (sort-of) OCs, Sir Galahad, who will hopefully make an appearance later on in one of my WIPs. Galahad is known by some as the purest and fairest of Arthur's knights. Needless to say, Arthur doesn't like him very much, which is why he looks so wary XD

